Lets go “Boating” Under the Bridge Bundaberg
Lets go "Boating" Under the Bridge Bundaberg
FREE Fun Book Week Event
This Book Week Escape to Everywhere and see what happens when you add a little imagination! Come on lets go "boating"! under the Bridge Bundaberg!
Join us as we host an event full of fun play experiences inspired from the book Who Sank the Boat, by Pamela Allen.
We want you to join us Under the Bridge and embrace talking, playing, singing, and reading with children. This is all part of One Book One Bundy, an exciting community engagement project initiated by the Bundaberg Family and Baby Network (FAB) and Bundaberg Regional Libraries First Five Forever Project .
When: Saturday 26th August
Time: 9am to 12noon
Where: Lions Park Bundaberg
- Pump for yabbies and check the crab pots
- Tell stories and sing around the campfire
- Ships ahoy! Play dress-ups. Will you be a pirate, sailor or ships captain?
- Sink or float? Water-play games
- Enviro scavenger hunt
- Mud-play, lets get dirty!
- Build it up with NaturePlay QLD
- Go on an adventure! Sail the seas and walk the plank
- Make a rod and fish off our island
- X marks the spot! Search for buried treasure and fill your pockets with gold!