A Quirky Journey – Mum Knows Best
Mum Knows Best
Jersey shares a her personal journey of raising her children who have struggled with Autism, reflux, chemical sensitivities, food allergies/intolerances, skin conditions and so much more. She opens up about healing her baby through natural therapies and how listening to her intuition got her through many hard times. If you have ever struggled with a screaming newborn and didn’t know what to do, listen to Jerseys story for inspiration.
Listen to the podcast HERE.
Jersey has written a publication A Clean Eating Guide which will be available via our website by mid-March. The guide has been written for Bundaberg residents providing local information to those who wish to transition into a clean eating lifestyle. In the guide Jersey explains:-
- What clean eating means to her
- 5 easy steps to transition into a clean eating lifestyle
- The pitfalls of clean eating
- Essential and nonessential kitchen equipment needed for a clean eating lifestyle
- How and where to eat out in Bundaberg when you are a clean eater
- Her practical everyday tips to clean eating
To access your free copy of the guide sign up below to receive it by email.
A confirmation email will be sent to you soon. Once you have confirmed your email address the guide will be emailed to you. This can sometimes take up to 30 minutes. Please check your junk mail folder.