If you’re looking for a way to beat boredom this school holidays, here are some suggestions from Stephen Bennett MP:
- Sculpt a sandcastle at Nielsons Beach
- Take a walk on the wild side at Alexandra Park Zoo
- Play mermaid at Elliot Heads Rockpools or Agnes Water/1770
- Ride the train at the Botanic Gardens
- Play some outdoor games at Tinaberries
- Pack a picnic and head to your favourite local beach or park
- Play pirates at South Heads Parklands, Burnett Heads
- Cycle from Kellys Beach to Burnett Heads on the Turtle Trail
- Grab a delicious gelato from The Windmill Cafe, Bargara
- Head to Norville Park Swimming Pool for some water play fun
- Travel back in time at the Childers Historical Complex
- Random Act of Kindness: do something kind for someone else today!
Complete 6 activities from my checklist and win a FREE goodie bag!
Take a pic of your completed list and send it through to Stephen Bennet MP.