Bundaberg Show 2022
Bundaberg Show 2022
Who is going to the Bundaberg Show?
The Bundaberg Show is on again from the 25th May to the 27th. I absolutely loved the show when I was a kid. It was such a special time of the year and one that I have really fond memories of.
It is a great time with people from all over the Bundaberg region showcasing their talent & passion, the show provides everyone with fantastic entertainment, rides, sideshow ally, competitions, animals and displays.
- Exciting new rides
- The agricultural showcase
- There's a huge range of things to see and do at this years show
Entry Tickets may be purchased online here or cash and eftpos are available at the gate.
Pre-purchased ride tickets are not available in 2022.
Adult 18yrs and over - $20.00
Child 6yrs - 17yrs - $10.00,
5 years and under - Free
Concession - $10.00,
Companion - $10.00,
Over 75 years - Free.
Wednesday 25th May - Day 1
8.00am Gates Open
- Queensland Show Jumping Championships in the B.R.C. Show Jumping arena, plus various other equestrian events daily.
- Poultry & caged birds (budgies, finches etc).
- Main Pavilion displaying all of the competition entries for Handcrafts, Cooking, Art, Flowers Lapidary, etc.
- Smaller rides all day.
- Professor Wallace puppet show, Viv's animal farm Outside Entertainment around the grounds including Medieval re-enactment village and battles, Radio controlled car races. Viv's animal nursery (Wednesday and Thursday Only).
4:00pm Showmen's Guild large rides commence
7:00 pm El Jay Freestyle Motocross display main arena
8:00 pm: Bundaberg Today Fireworks
Thursday 26th May - Day 2
All pavilions, rides, ring events including Queensland Showjumping Championships. Outside entertainment as per Wednesday. Guinea pig show and judging.
7.00pm: El Jay Freestyle Motocross
8:00 pm: Bundaberg Today Fireworks.
Friday 27th May - Day 3
8:00am Indoor Arena Team Penning
Main Arena Equestrian events and other outdoor entertainment around the grounds.
5:00pm: Formatt Machinery Rodeo. The rodeo is included in your Friday show gate ticket, seating is not allocated for this event, first in best dressed so arrive early. Rodeo commences 5:00 pm followed by Rodeo Band,Spargo Brothers,in the rodeo bar area until 11:59 pm. Rodeo Bar opens 4:00 pm until 11:59 pm.
Pavilions open until 5.00pm.
Our Show Favourites:
The show offers a wide range of free entertainment to suit the whole family. All the traditional show activities offered by the Showmen's Guild such as:
- Sideshow alley
- Small rides for the little kids with large rides opening at 4.00pm on Wednesday.
- Fairy floss, hotdogs and slushies
- Wide variety of trade stalls and food vendors.
- Police and Emergency Services display.
All outdoor entertainment will be operating for the full three days of the show, Except for the animal nursery which is Wednesday and Thursday only.
For more info, please check website