Easter Gift Card
Easter Gift Envelope
Our Wide Bay Kids enjoying making this Easter Gift Envelope to share eggs with their friends and cousins. We like this Easter craft activity because it gives us an opportunity as carers to teach our kids about giving. You can share your designs with us, we would love to see what you create – use the hashtag #widebaykidseaster and we will share your creations.
We enjoyed this activity so much we thought we would show you how you can make your own at home:
What you need:
- Construction paper for details (ears and eyes)
- Marker, pen, or crayon
- Wiggle eyes, and small pom pom (optional)
What to do:
- Close the envelope .
- Turn the envelope up long ways (portrait). (most of the envelope will be ears)
- Draw on and cut around the ears. Don’t forget to leave space to draw on the bunny’s face.
- This will leave you with a little opening for the eggs.
- Cut out inner ears with construction paper and glue in place.
- Glue on wiggle eyes, or cut eyes out of construction paper and glue in place.
- Glue on pom pom nose, or cut a nose out of construction paper and glue in place.
- Draw on mouth
Now all you have to do is fill it up with Easter eggs or other Easter related goodies.