The FABulous Awards are designed to acknowledge the significant contributions made by people, groups, organisations, services or businesses who work in the child and family sector across the Bundaberg Region.
The Awards recognize the efforts and dedication of the nominees to build and strengthen relationships with children and families during 2014/15. Nominees, finalists and winners will be able to proudly display their participation in the FABulous Awards which recognises their contribution and promotes their important work with children and families in Bundaberg. This will be done through:
- Prizes for award winners
- Joanne Lumley Perpetual Trophy for the winner of the FABulous Spirit Award
- Certificates – nominees, finalists and winners
- Electronic badging and media acknowledgment
Please get involved and nominate an individual or organization in one of the categories below by using the on-line nomination form*. Just click the link and off you go!
* More detailed information here
Nominations will close on Wednesday 14 October 2014 at 5pm.
There are 3 Awards Categories that will be presented in 2015.
- FABulous Spirit Award – an individual who has made a significant contribution to enhancing the lives of children and families in our community. The winner will receive the Joanne Lumley Perpetual Trophy
- FABulous Support Award – group/organization/service/business which has made a significant contribution to supporting children and families in our community.
- FABulous Innovation Award – individual OR group/organization/service/ business which have made a significant creative and innovative contribution to working with children and families in our region community by ‘doing things differently”.
The Awards will be announced and presented at a special FABulous morning tea function during 2015 Children’s Week on Wednesday 28 October 2015 from 9.30-11.30 in the foyer of the University of Qld Rural Clinical School of Medicine. Please RSVP to email@example.com