Tuff Masters 2023
- Tuesday afternoons
- 2nd May – 13th June
- 3.20pm drop off for a 3.30pm start
- 5pm collection
- 2 Normanby Square, Bundaberg
- For boys grades 4, 5 and 6
Building Mastery over self and with others.
This is a 6 week program for boys grades 4, 5 and 6 to learn the skills needed to gain mastery over their self and improve their relationships with others.
Self-regulation and social skills taught:
- Attention and Focus
- Impulse control
- Awareness of self and others
- Working Memory
- Task Initiation and follow through
- Time management and organisation
Challenges, game and focused discussion are used in equal parts to help boys learn the skills needed to be more successful at home, school and in the community.
For more information contact Peirson Services on 07 4151 2299 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.