Oceanfest Bundaberg 2022
Saturday 27th August 2022 | 10am to 5pm, | Bundaberg Port Marina
A community event from the Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise.
Held in the picturesque Port Marina precinct, Oceanfest Bundaberg focuses on quality, local seafood, local wines, local beers, themed entertainment and a range of ocean orientated attractions, displays, demonstrations and workshops for all members of the family.
This event promotes the local, wild catch seafood, harvested from the Southern Great Barrier Reef and Bundaberg waters. Developed by the Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise, this event will demonstrate how proud the Bundaberg community is of our seafood industry, our tourism industry and the Bundaberg North Burnett area.
Oceanfest 2022 is an all-ages inclusive event, bring the kids along for a fun day out in Bundaberg!
- Plays and performances
- Ocean-themed art & craft workshops
- Local seafood, restaurants and take-away food
- Environmental and educational groups
- Arts, culture and performances
- Tourism organisations and operators
- Amusement rides and events for kids
- Recreational fishing, sailing and other ocean activities
- Commercial fishing, boating and beachware
- Local history
- Live entertainment
What to bring:-
- A picnic rug or chair. Set up on the grass and enjoy the array of food and drink stall vendors and live entertainment. Soak up the atmosphere.
- Cash - although most vendors take eftpos it is handy to bring along some cash just in case.
- Hat and Sunscreen - be sun smart.
How to get there:-
Oceanfest by Road: Enter via the community of Burnett Heads or direct from Bundaberg. Parking will be available, however, expect a short stroll to the Port-side venue.. You will be guided by SES when approaching in your car, please following their instructions. Disability access is available, ensure you are showing your disability permit.
Where: Bundaberg Port Marina Precinct
Address: 15-17 Marina Drive
When: 27th August 2022 from 10am to 5pm