Relocating to Bundaberg
Bundaberg is one of 5 areas in Australia where the regional boom is set to continue over the next few years. Arjun Paliwal, founder and Head of Research of data-driven buyer’s agency InvestorKit, reveals the 5 places and says;
“There are still plenty of regional areas with strong growth potential, due to common factors, including an undersupply in both properties for sale and rent, booming local job markets, a strong outlook of infrastructure development in the pipeline, accessible lifestyle, and affordability.”
Five areas set to continue to boom over the next few years are:
- Tamworth, NSW
- Toowoomba, Queensland
- Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Albury-Wodonga, Victoria
- Bundaberg, Queensland
Bundaberg is a coastal city in Queensland, known for its friendly community, laid-back lifestyle, and beautiful beaches. The city is surrounded by cane fields, and is home to the famous Bundaberg Rum Distillery. It also has a strong agricultural industry, which includes sugar cane, fruit, and vegetable farming.
Bundaberg has a number of excellent schools, and is home to several educational institutions such as the Bundaberg campus of CQUniversity. There are also many recreational activities to enjoy such as hiking, fishing, boating, swimming, and snorkeling.
The city also has a diverse range of shops, cafes, and restaurants, and has a relatively low cost of living compared to larger cities like Brisbane. Additionally, The town is also close to other popular tourist destinations like the Great Barrier Reef and the Mon Repos Turtle Rookery. Overall, Bundaberg is a great place to live for those who enjoy a relaxed, coastal lifestyle with access to a variety of amenities and recreational activities.
Where is the best suburb to live in Bundaberg?
The best suburb to live in Bundaberg will depend on your individual preferences and needs. Factors such as proximity to schools, public transportation, and amenities should be considered when looking for a place to live. It's also important to research crime rates, average rental or housing prices, and the overall feel of the suburb. We recommend consulting with First National Real Estate to find the best suburb in Bundaberg for you.
Why is Bundaberg affordable?
Bundaberg is considered to be relatively affordable for a few reasons:
- The cost of living in Bundaberg is generally lower than in larger cities like Brisbane. This means that housing, groceries, and other essentials tend to be less expensive in Bundaberg.
- The median house price in Bundaberg is lower than the median house price in many other cities in Australia. This makes it more accessible for first-home buyers and those on a budget.
- The town's economy is largely driven by the agricultural sector, with a strong focus on sugar cane and fruit farming. This has helped to create jobs and keep the unemployment rate low, which in turn helps to keep the cost of living low.
- The population of Bundaberg is relatively small which means that the demand for housing and other goods and services is lower, which helps to keep prices down.
- Bundaberg is also a popular tourist destination, but not as crowded as other major tourist destinations, this also helps to keep the cost of living low.
Overall, Bundaberg is considered to be an affordable place to live because of a combination of factors such as lower cost of living, lower median house prices, a strong agricultural economy, and a smaller population.
The team at First National Real Estate Bundaberg is determined to help you buy a family home that is right for you. It is a tough market, competition for your dream home is high however, the professional and experienced team are committed to finding families their forever homes.
Thinking about moving to Bundaberg? Contact the team if you’re looking to rent, buy or sell a property in Bundaberg, Bargara, Burnett Heads, Elliott, Monduran, Mt Perry, the team will help you find the perfect place. First National Real Estate Bundaberg. They put you first.
You can Learn more about First National Real Estate Bundaberg here. Contact the team of professional and experienced agents at First National Real Estate if you’re looking to rent, buy or sell a property in Bundaberg, Bargara, Burnett Heads, Elliott, Monduran, Mt Perry, the team will help you find the perfect place. They put you first.