Easter in the Gardens 2023 Hunt Map
Easter in the Gardens 2023
The magic of Easter is celebrated for 30 wondrous days at Easter in the Gardens.
When: 1 - 30 April 2023
Where: Bundaberg Botanic Gardens, Mt Perry Road, North Bundaberg
Pick up or download a map and hunt for hidden Easter bunnies and ten GIANT Easter eggs. You will be searching high and low, far and wide to find all the larger-than-life GIANT eggs.
Easter in the Gardens is free, fun and inclusive of everyone. It’s the ultimate GIANT Easter Egg Hunt! Learn more about Easter in the Gardens event, including our FAQs here.
Easter in the Gardens 2023 Hunt Maps
View online, print at home or pick up a printed copy. There are three ways you can get your eyes on our Easter in the Gardens 2023 Hunt Maps.
1. Online and automatically submit your clue hunt answers
2. Download and print your own clue hunt map at home
3. Printed copies are available within the Easter 2023 School Holiday Pocket Guides which have been delivered to schools and child care centres across the Bundaberg region. Additional copies of the Holiday Guides are also available from:-
- Moncrieff Entertainment Centre, 177 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg.
- Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre, 111 Targo Street, Bundaberg
- Bundaberg Art Gallery, 1 Barolin Street, Bundaberg
- Hinkler Hall of Aviation and Cafe 1928, Bundaberg Botanic Gardens, Mt Perry Road, Bundaberg
- Bundaberg, Childers and Gin Gin Libraries
PS - a map isn't necessary if you don't want to enter the clue hunt weekly prize draw. We are pretty sure you are not going to miss seeing any of the 1 metre tall eggs!