BTR Bundaberg – Easter in the Gardens 2023
BTR Bundaberg - Easter in the Gardens 2023
BTR proudly sponsors Easter in the Gardens with their egg, Fluffy Sweetsparkle.
BTR are passionate about being the shining light in children's lives. Empowering them to extend their 'little wins' into lifelong victories!
There you feel a bond between you and our team from the moment you walk through our door. Here we will nurture your child's self-worth and they will feel like they belong as we guide and support them on their journey of lifelong empowerment.
Did you know:
- BTR has been sharing music with the Bundaberg Community for the past 18 years
- Amanda Roche - Director of BTR was born and raised in Bundy (and so are many of the BTR team members)
- Each year we fundraise for the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The journey of music at BTR begins with Kindermusik. But did you know that we also offer:
- Guitar Lessons (Seth Civic)
- Drum Lessons (Corinne Darby)
- String Lessons (Amanda Roche - Director)
- Piano Lessons (Alex Gasparich)
- Vocal Lessons (Colleen Peterson)
- Musical Theatre (Colleen Peterson)
- And our Kindermusik classes are run by Kindermusik Maestro Eunice Beyer and our new Kindermusik Educator Delwyn Ainsworth.
BTR looks forward to connecting with you soon and sharing our passion for music with you and your family
Sponsoring an egg means that BTR can continue to be a shining light in children's lives by supporting an event that brings joy, magic and laughter to the lives of children within the local community and their families.
May the magic, love and laughter fill the hearts of you and your family today and always
Meet Fluffy Sweetsparkle Artist: Julie Hylands
Julie Hylands is a visual artist whose practice incorporates painting, light, installation and 3 dimensional works.
After completing a BA Visual Art with Honours in 2003 in Western Australia, she has held ten solo exhibitions and has participated in many group exhibitions. Julie relocated to Qld in 2015 where she currently practices from her home studio.
Julies’ practice is inspired through her presence in and around the ocean culminating in works that suggest a sense of depth, translucency and allure with many dichotomies at play - light/dark; surface/depth, movement/stillness.
The artworks are multilayered and possess organic and otherworldly properties that hint at the sublime. She aims at a self reflective experience for the viewer.
The inspiration for this egg came from the Kindermusic program classes run by BTR Bundaberg. Amanda says that "Fluffy Sweetsparkle is generous of spirit and always thinks the best of others. She is as pretty as a picture and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep to those she meets."